Various Sizes and Compounds
Global O-Ring and Seal offers a large selection of Metric O-Ring sizes in various compounds. A “Metric O-Ring” simply means that the size of the o-ring is defined in millimeters. Generally, metrics are used when the size needed does not cross over to one of the standard AS568 sizes.
While we can supply any material/durometer/color of metric size o-rings, we carry an extensive selection of metric size o-rings in black Nitrile (Buna-N) 70 durometer and Viton (FKM) 75 durometer.
As an international distributor, we supply a multitude of metric o-rings and have the following size charts for your reference.
- British Standards Institution O-Ring Size Chart - BS 1806
- British Standards Institution O-Ring Size Chart - BS 4518
- French Standards Institute O-Ring Size Chart
- German Institute of Standards O-Ring Size Chart
- Japanese Industrial Standard O-Ring Size Chart (P Series, G Series, S Series, V Series)
- Swedish Mechanical Standard O-Ring Size Chart
There are several international standards for metric size o-rings. For a complete listing of all international o-ring standards, as well as size charts and a cross reference table, visit our International O-ring Size Standards page.
Some of the standards referenced here do specify the acceptable tolerance ranges for the o-rings within that standard. However, With the exception of our AS568 size chart, our other size reference charts do not list tolerances, as these tend to vary between the standards issuing organizations. To view the size tolerances for the o-rings we sell, please refer to either the AS568 size chart for American Standard Sizes, or our Metric O-Ring Tolerances page for all other “metric” o-rings.